1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.2. The administrator of personal data collected via the Store is the company Watch Collection LTD entered in the register of enterprises by the Chamber of Commercial Companies under number 13938796 having: address of the place of business: flat 53 Eden House, 35 Lampto Road, Hounslow, TW3 1BN, and address for delivery: 5 Kew Road, Parkshot House, Richmond, TW9 2PR, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone numbers: +48 797 303 673, +48 602 505 001, +44 7379605669, - hereinafter referred to as the 'Administrator' and being the Seller at the same time .
- 1.3. The Client's personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883, as amended) (hereinafter: the Personal Data Protection Act) and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- 1.4. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- 1.5. All words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this website and beginning with a capital letter (e.g. Seller, Store) should be understood in accordance with their definition contained in the Store Regulations available on the Store's website.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND DATA RECIPIENTS
- 2.1. Each time the purpose, scope and recipients of data processed by the Administrator result from actions taken by the Client in the Store. For example, if the Client, when placing the Order, chooses a personal pickup instead of a courier shipment, his personal data will be processed in order to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement, but will no longer be made available to the carrier carrying out the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- 2.2. Possible purposes of collecting Clients' personal data by the Administrator:
- 2.2.1. conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement.
- 2.2.2. direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services.
- 2.3. Possible recipients of personal data of the Store's Clients:
- 2.3.1. In the case of a Client who uses the method of delivery in the Store by courier, the Administrator provides the Client's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator
- 2.4. The Administrator may process the following personal data of Clients using the Store: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), home address (if different from the delivery address).
- 2.5. Providing personal data referred to in the item above may be necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated previously on the Store's website and in the Store's Regulations.
3. COOKIES AND PERFORMANCE DATA
- 3.1. Cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the Store's website (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone's memory card - depending on which device the visitor uses. our Store). Detailed information on cookies, as well as the history of their creation, can be found, among others here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
- 3.2. The Administrator may process the data contained in cookies while the visitors of the Store's website use it for the following purposes:
- 3.2.2. remembering the Products viewed by the Client in order to place an Order;
- 3.2.3. remembering data from completed Form;
- 3.2.4. adjusting the content of the Store's website to the individual preferences of the Client (e.g. regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of the Store's pages;
- 3.2.5. keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Store's website.
- 3.3. Most web browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has the option to define the terms of using cookies using the settings of their own web browser. This means that you can, for example, partially limit (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies - in the latter case, however, it may affect some of the functionalities of the Store's website.
- 3.5. The Administrator also processes anonymised operational data related to the use of the Store (so-called logs - IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Store. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Store's website. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
4. BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- 4.1. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated on the Store's website and in the Store's Regulations necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement may result in the inability to conclude this agreement.
- 4.2. The basis for the processing of the Customer's personal data is the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or to take action at his request before its conclusion. In the case of data processing for direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) the prior consent of the Customer or (2) the fulfillment of legally justified purposes carried out by the Administrator (in accordance with Article 23 (4) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data justified purpose is, in particular, direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services).
5. THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO THE DATA AND ITS CORRECTION
- 5.1. The Client has the right to access his/her personal data and correct it.
- 5.2. Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him/her, contained in the Administrator's data set, and in particular the right to: request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporarily or permanently suspending its processing or removing it if it is incomplete or out of date, untrue or has been collected in violation of the Act or is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were harvested.
- 5.3. If the Client grants consent to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
- 5.4. If the Administrator intends to process or processes the Client's data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services, the data subject is also entitled to (1) submit a written, motivated request to stop processing his/her data due to his/her special situation or to (2) object to the processing of their data.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 6.2. The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.